Registration to the 46th EUCOCO
The registration period is over
- Deadline for registration: 25.11.2022
- Registration is mandatory since the Conference will take place in a public building with controlled access. The names have to be communicated in advance to the administration for the preparation of individual access badges.
- Registration fee: 150 euros. The fee includes access to the Conference and Working Groups, a contribution to organizational expenses, and the preparatory and final documents.
- The fee also includes the coffee breaks, as well as lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Payments must be made exclusively by bank transfers to the following account:
- IBAN: BE 96 0019 3850 6705
- Nom: Forum pour un contrat de génération nord-sud asbl
- BIC/SWift: GEBABEBB
- The transfer must include the annotation: EUCOCO BERLIN 2022, as well as the name, surname and/or Organization and country of the participant
- The registration will only be considered valid after receipt of the Registration Form, together with a copy of the bank transfer.
- The Organization will confirm the registration
- The Organization reserves the right of ADMISSION taking into account the capacity of the premises, as well as other applicable
Follow these simple steps
1 - Pay the registration fee
Provide all the requested data that are mandatory
2 - Fill out the registration form
Attach the proof of payment in the registration form
3 - Confirm the registration
Once the information provided has been validated, the organization will confirm the registration in the 45th EUCOCO